Friday, August 24, 2012

Turtling

I've been reminded that it has been some time since I made a post. Permanently losing more than half my entries kind of took the wind out of my blog sail.

I am living day to day, sometimes hour to hour, trying to kick the benny habit. I have made it to half the original dose. I can barely function. I can't sleep. I am ravenously hungry. I am so stressed I can do little other than make short forays away from my house for necessities, not to mention the stupefying heat that is keeping me indoors. My weak little grinch heart cannot take the heat and humidity. I have not unpacked anything and my lawn looks like shit.

Speaking of shit, I have managed to keep the back yard relatively shit free for the simple reason that the super werewolf smelling powers I have developed will not let me tolerate the stink of "barnyard."

I still feel like I have a knife in my chest. My boobs are still killing me. My doctors are still idiots. I am playing  the mindless Facebook game, CastleVille, just so I won't kill anyone. Life turtles onward.


2 comments:

  1. Good to see ya post again. Its also good to hear you are down to half dose on the bennies. Still thinkin of ya, and prayin for ya. Jw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, JW. I'm glad you're my friend. You've been in my corner the entire time.

    Incidentally, this photo is the turtle that invaded my yard and the very same one I could smell coming. Ugh - I never imagined turtles could smell like elephants.

    ReplyDelete