Monday, November 7, 2011

FREE CRAP!!

I missed my chance.  On the day before Halloween, I should have hung a sign on my gate that said "FREE DOG POOP! (inquire at door)."  There would have been flaming bags on every porch all over the damned city, but NOOOOooooo!  As per usual, I have to be a day late and a dollar short.

Seriously, I have a dillemma.  I MUST harvest my yard turds, but my hurty ass knob is saying OMFG, lay your ass down.  The poop will still be there when your knob feels better.  *eyeroll*

I have fair number of buzzards who live near my house.  Why the hell can't they come to my yard and have a poop feast now that roadkill season has slowed down?  Dog poop is ALMOST pre-digested meat.  It probably has the same amount of protein as well as having less bacteria than the average dead armadillo rind or 2-week-gone gray fox.  I don't get it. 

In the summer this is an area of the country where one can actully hire a chain gang to do physical labor on the cheap.  I think next year I might get a poop chain gang to work my yard once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment