Monday, December 12, 2011

Pain, Robbery and Random Murders

Doing anything I can to keep my mind off searing pain - so, yeah the first thing that comes to mind is gobbling up any drug that is available to me (which is next to nothing) and blogging.  What is wrong with me?

Can't get into the PCP until tomorrow. I'm nearly out of my mind.  I am now almost certain I have an infection somewhere in my chest.  Not a cough, cold or flu kind of infection, but some kind of horrible thing surrounding my chest incision and what lurks beneath it.  The area is inflamed and actually hotter to the touch than the rest of my skin.  Still have fever of around 100 while taking fever reducing drugs, namely Tylenol and aspirin.  I have had constant fever since November 29, when I visited the new Neurologist (might have had it before then, but wasn't keeping track)

Since then I've been waiting for the shoe to drop - waiting for some obvious sign of sickness to appear but nothing really has.  I've had a headache the whole time.  A couple days when I was kinda stuffy, but not really anything I'd call a cold or flu.  Just general blah sick feeling--nothing I can pinpoint, and just a little worse every day.  If I think about it too hard I might get stuck in one of those worry/crying loops to which I'm prone. I have to rest my bleedy fingers, so no guitar until at least tomorrow.  So I think it's time to digress...

Three people died in Memphis today while being robbed.  I don't get it.  WTF do you have that is worth being killed for?  Absolutely NOTHING.  Give it to them.  If someone is holding you up for money, give them everything you have.  Dammit, if they look hungry while they're doing it, make them a god damned sandwich!  (Addendum: I should clarify, these were store robberies.)

I have personally said this more than once, "I will give you more than you can EVER steal from me, all you have to do is ask."  Fucking idiots.  If they DO try to steal from me, they will get dog bites and gunshot wounds, and a punch in the snoot.  If they ask, they can have the shirt off my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment