Monday, September 5, 2011

420

The cardiologist's nurse actually suggested I get some smoke.  I asked if I could get a prescription.  Nope, this is not a state in which they hand out prescriptions.  Naturally.

Besides, I'm sure smoking would help my heart. She said, "No, silly, you eat it, or take it in a pill."  *sigh*

I'm sure IF I could come up with something it wouldn't be in edible form, or pill form for that matter. And I'm not in a brownie baking mood, FFS.

Look, I have a bad heart.  My bad heart is not getting better. WTF is the big deal with prescribing narcotics if I'm not gonna get better?  WTF is wrong with you people?  I HURT, goddammit, I hurt.  How much more plain can I be? You can actually look at my chest and visually see where it hurts.

I have to look into hospice care, pending next week's tests.  Maybe they won't be so tight with the friggin drugs.  This is beyond ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment