Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall-like Poop Rake

What a lovely and cool day, perfect for poop raking, and otherwise tending my fragrant garden.  I can last a lot longer if it's not punishingly hot outside. I so wish the dogs had thumbs.

I stopped the mowing service for the year.  I managed to get  Starvin' Marvin's phone number (whose actual name is Li'l T) when he came here to sell candy for school. Hopefully he'll mow for me next year and I won't have to mess with the lawn service asshats.

I'm still weak and sickly but geezo, what a difference a day makes without a diagnosis of impending doom hanging over my head. 

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a good day from where you have been :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought YOU were the impending doom.. so do my shins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hrmph, just you wait until you are subjected to my strong tooth. ~Pie

    ReplyDelete