Friday, September 9, 2011

Hurty Screamy

Hurty screamy echo test went just as I expected...with my hand around the tech's throat and both of us screaming.  Actually, I restrained myself, but it really hurt a lot. My chest is so extremely sore and painful - I wish they'd figure out why and do something about it.

Thallium stress test also went off without a hitch.  It is merely uncomfortable and unsettling, not painful.

I will get the results of these tests on the 13th at my next visit with the cardiologist.  Or they will call me if they see something bad.  They did say to me today that if something shows up on these tests that is TRULY horrible, I would know right away, because apparently I would be whisked away in an ambulance.  Since I drove myself home, I am assuming I passed.

More tests and appointments next week.  What I really want to do is lay in my bed, take my drugs, and RECOVER, while everybody leaves me alone and I don't have to drag my ass all around town from office to office and torture to torture. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG Pie. You need to insist on your doctors to take care of the issue. Fix what hurts and or different drugz as the ones you have are not working effectively enough.

    ReplyDelete