Tuesday, September 20, 2011

OK, NOW I'M WORRIED

I got sent home from the biopsy because I was supposed to have a driver with me.  I had no idea I was supposed to be anesthetized. I thought I'd get a local, if anything  Apparently they will take an ice-cube-sized chunk of muscle out of my quadriceps.  I'm not happy.

I thought this would be a relatively no big deal thing.  I didn't know I'd be mutilated AND have all the risks associated with general anesthetic, and have my tiny little grinch heart stressed in the process.  I'm pissed.

I'm calling the neurologist first thing in the morning -- his ass better be at the office.  I am supposed to go back to the surgery center tomorrow at noon.  I'm doubtful I'll be there...at least not without giving my neurologist a thorough reaming first.

1 comment:

  1. geez, slightly uninformed, and under prepared, real nice of em to give ya the dirt up front! How can ya prepare under those circumstances?

    ReplyDelete