Sunday, September 4, 2011

Empty Bucket

I always wanted to ride a mule to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.  Nope, can't do it - too physical.

I always wanted to ride standing up on the back of a circus pony. OMG too physical. Besides, I would have had to had started training for it some 45 years ago.  I did realize however that horse acts were the most reliable of all the circus animal acts and if I had to be in a circus it better be involved with horses in some way.

Tail of the Dragon.  *sigh* Riding it in a car just ain't the same.

Oyster feast trip to New Orleans, followed by bignets every morning. Yeah, right. Would probably drop over dead the second day.

Lobster feast trip to Maine.  Meh.  Not sure I could choke down a lobster without a generous supply of butter.

Hawaii - and I wanna stay in one of those tree house huts that are accessible only by taking a 4WD vehicle up a river.  (Actually for this one I probably wouldn't survive the plane ride.)

Almost forgot this one: Have a grilled cheese sandwich with a glass of ice cold golden guernsey milk. ahhhhhh. My favorite dairy breed AND bar none, the best tasting milk on the planet.

My bucket gets emptier every day.










3 comments:

  1. get a visit by your bestest tormenting buddy... still possible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 nobody gets to see me while I am still resembling Boris Karloff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could be worse, could be KFC in that bucket :-P

    Heyy I always liked those movies :-)

    ReplyDelete