Friday, September 2, 2011

Oww

Surprising how much faster days are flying by when I'm trying to get better and nothing is working.  All it does is seem to amplify how much time I DON'T have. Like today I said to myself, "Holy crap, it's Friday."

I've been watching Animal Planet a lot. The news depresses me so much I can no longer watch it.  Animal Planet is pretty depressing in its own right, with their plethora of mangy, dying dogs, cats trapped in sewers, and skeletal horses. 

Maybe I should start watching nothing but cartoons with a sprinkling of comedy channel thrown in for good measure. I am attempting to find a craft or something I can do, but I just don't have the concentration or focus.  I have a complete inability to *do* anything other than lay around and try to be as numb as possible.

My standards have lowered considerably.  Instead of wanting them to fix me, now I just want the pain to stop. I hope somebody can do something soon - I can't stand much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment