Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hanging On

One more day and I get to see the neurologist. Maybe he can help with the pain or the inflammation causing the pain, or even some of my weakness. I really hope so. I don't want another heart operation.  This has just GOT to be something else and not another blockage.  I think if it was a blockage they would have seen it the first time.  At least, I hope this is the case.

This particular neurologist I had seen last year at which time he ran a bunch of tests.  I had a follow-up visit scheduled with him, but his nurse called me and said he had left the country for whatever reason and they wouldn't let him back in - apparently he was on the watch list.  Jesus.  So now he's back, and not a moment too soon.

One more day.  I've been doing that a lot lately, hanging on for one more day.   Sometimes hanging on for one more hour. I hate grasping at straws, but the neurology straw is only one of two I have left.

2 comments: