Saturday, October 8, 2011

Goodbye Shoe Collection

As much as it pained me to do so, I gave the Veterans the majority of my shoe collection -- beautiful shoes and boots, gently worn and lovingly cared for, still in their original boxes, many pairs of heels, including one pair of never-worn red leather Italian knee-high four inch heeled boots.  I will never be able to wear them again, why not free up a bunch of closet space?  I tell ya, it was like a knife in my heart.

I kept the ass-stomping boots which were made specifically for me, and the *sensible shoes* but everything else is out the door - anything with an obscene heel on it, or anything deemed a "cruel shoe" -- like a fetishy type thing.

If I need a dress shoe for a specific reason, I'll just have to go buy something dressy yet sensible  (yeah, like that combination would happen in a million years).  Dammit, I am officially the owner of nothing but matronly shoes.  ::stabs self::

No comments:

Post a Comment