Sunday, October 30, 2011

OK DAMMIT - DECISION TIME

Difficult to walk/bear weight. Impossible to sit. Leg turning outward, and of course hurty, really really hurty.  No bruising, but swelling.  And my entire body hurts, not just my ass/hip.  Ribs on that side are again a nightmare.

If at all possible I'm going to try to wait until my primary doc opens tomorrow to get an xray. That way I won't have to pay the huge ER co-pay from my shitty insurance co-pay rule.

If I HAVE to go to the ER at least I can drive, since this is on my left side and my driving leg still works.   GAHHHHH.

4 comments:

  1. so whats the decision???? seems like you have it all sorted out already. And while perhaps not the smartest answer, it is clearly the best for the situation. Relax your mind, rest your body, lighten your thoughts and see how things go.. and STOP TRYING TO TAP DANCE for a few days, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit, that was the leg I usually need to kick your shins. I'll have to practice hopping and kicking at the same time. ER was not that bad. I said the magic words "broken hip" and they took me right away. ~Pie

    ReplyDelete
  3. tooo many ouchies! please, no moshpits! Jw

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I have never moshpitted in my entire life. Gee, I guess that makes me an old fogey? ~Pie

    ReplyDelete