Saturday, October 29, 2011

OWW MY ASS KNOBS

I fell today.  In my own bathroom.  I had just bent down to plug the drain to the tub, attempted to stand back up, lost my balance and went over backwards.  I landed on my left ass knob. 

When I say "ass knobs" that's exactly what I mean.  I have absolutely zero fat or muscle on my ass.  All that's there is bone.  So I guess an ass knob is actually a femoral head - the top of the thigh that fits into the hip socket.  It hurts, but not an awful kind of hurt like I broke something.  It feels about like a badly barked shin...throbby.  So now I have the heating pad and advil to keep me company the rest of the night, but dammit to hell, like I needed another pain on top of what I already have.  I expect to be extra sore all over tomorrow, but I think I'm ok. I should know by the morning if there's something bad wrong. 

Shit.  I have the worst luck in the world.  If I had to fall down, why the hell couldn't it be at the mall or someplace else other than my own house?  Hrmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment