Thursday, August 11, 2011

Elvis, is that you?

Tuesday night while waiting for my drugs at Walgreens, Elvis was in front of me in line.  It was midnightish, so I was forced to go to the one 24-hour Walgreens in town.  There he was, all black hair, big sideburns and sunglasses, and getting his high blood pressure meds filled.  I swon.  He even said, "Thank you, thank you very much."

This is Elvis Week in Memphis, so the entire city is crawling with assorted Elvii.  I woulda laughed at him, but I hurt too much.  Probably just as well, I wouldn't want to offend the king or anything.  *eyeroll*

I can never remember to take a photo until the moment has passed.  I need to start wearing my camera around my neck all the time, like a Japanese tourist.

2 comments:

  1. All these years and he still hasnt learned to leave them prescriptions alone? .... dang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people never learn. It's ok though, he probably didn't taste like wet ashes or pennies. ~Pie~

    ReplyDelete