Monday, August 29, 2011

Dammit

The cardiology nurse calls me back from the message I left on Friday.  She says, "You really sound bad, you should come into the office."   

Oops, I already used all my energy going to Walgreens today.  Really, I'm tapped out-- I feel like a wet, wrung-out dishrag, and I explain this to her.  I'm going in tomorrow morning at 10:00. In the meantime if I get feeling any worse I should to go to the ER, per the nurse. 

WTH I've been like this for weeks and somebody finally notices, even though I've been complaining loud and long the entire time?  Also, does that even make sense?  I feel too weak to go to the doctor's office, but apparently I'll be strong enough to take myself to the ER?

So, along with sounding really bad, I FEEL really bad.  I might go missing for awhile.  Don't get excited, I'll be back when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment