Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Throw This

Short of breath and fatigued, I am riding my couch as per usual, just moving around less.  I'm so weak.  I'm trying to sleep as much as I can and not stress so much.  Easier said than done.

I can get ativan filled tomorrow. Yay. Calmer living through modern chemistry. It is a drug that actually does calm me down considerably, and usually acts within 15 minutes.  I wish they made a happy pill that did the same thing.

Rue, the German Shepherd, becomes distressed when I cry. If she's in her crate she whines, if she's out I get a furious face licking. Maybe she thinks my sobs are dog howls. 

She will sometimes pick up a dishtowel and poke me with it, wanting to play, or poke me with a ball, and by this I mean she takes it in her mouth and shoves it at me. Poke Poke Poke. I guess she's saying, "Shut up and throw this already, enough with the howling!"


1 comment:

  1. Awwww, I do believe dogs are highly empathetic. Thats one of their best qualities. They do their best to cheer us up too.

    ReplyDelete