Friday, August 19, 2011

Monday Monday

Dammit, weekends piss me off - particularly when I'm waiting for the rest of the world to open up on Monday morning, so *I* can conduct business and man o man do I have a metric butt ton of business all because several people decided to dick around and waste the entirety of last week. 


Nothing pisses me off like time wasters and clock watchers.  It ALMOST makes me want to go back into business for the sole purpose of firing some people. 


I have business in several cities in Arkansas and I'm not supposed to even drive that far yet.  I should be ok, if I jump out of the car every 30 minutes or so and do a singular Chinese firedrill - they claim this will help me to not get a clot.  If someone finds my body in a ditch on Monday, please explain to them I was a doing a Chinese firedrill and why.


As an aside, any business conducted in the South is prounounced, "Bidness" and sometimes even spelled that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment